I’m going live twice a week, creating music in Cubase, exploring music composition and answering your production or music theory questions. It’s a family friendly stream and most of the composition ideas will be relevant to any music software or instrument set. I’ve used Cubase to create music for over a decade and became a Steinberg Certified Trainer in 2021.
Here’s an overview of up-coming broadcasts including topics, times and, where possible, links. If I find a way to embed a livestream player here I will. You can catch the live broadcasts on a few platforms:
- Twitch – Great for live interaction. Past broadcasts are only available temporarily;
- YouTube – Watch live, contribute to the chat and catch all past broadcasts too;
Submit a Question?
Do you want to submit a question to be answered on the next live show? You can do that!
- The best way to send a question is through the LTGuitarist Discord channel! The problem with social apps is that I won’t always see your messages unless I deliberately go looking for them so Discord is a great alternative for me. But, I appreciate Discord isn’t for everyone.
- Anyone who supports me with a Ko-Fi subscription will get access to a private part of the LTGuitarist Discord. Questions posted in here will get priotity and I’ll go the extra mile to make sure your question is properly answered.
- Alternatively, Twitch viewers can use channel points to highlight a chat message.
- Or, send me a DM on Instagram or Twitter.
Here’s a playlist of previous broadcast projects on YouTube. Although they’re not live you can still watch the various music projects unfold throughout the broadcast.
Are you a streamer?
Did you know you can get $10 Restream credit when you complete your first livestream using Restream? Well, with this link, you can! Earn $10 of credit and reach more viewers across platforms, painlessly, with Restream.