I love making glitchy music. Even better now that I have a glitchy video setup to complement it.
Here we have a semi-improvised, glitchy synth jam.
- Novation Circuit providing the beat;
- Korg Monologue for the bass with the Dark Star by Old Blood Noise Endeavours adding reverb;
- The reverb is modulated with EHX 8-Step Program;
- Roland MX-1 provides the glitchy audio FX;
- Visual glitch from Lofi Future Composite Combiner;
- Cameras are a pair of old Carl Zeiss Canon camcorders.
If you like glitchy music you can check out this YouTube playlist of other glitchy music I’ve made.